Thursday, January 10, 2008

MrBlue Meets World...

yes yes yes... So I've finally come to terms with the need for a blog... So here I am! I go by the name of MrBlue. Who Is This Guy??? I'm a 26 year old Music Producer/Artist from Toronto. I have an extensive track list of projects I've worked on across the globe... AND I LOVE MUSIC. All genres, moods, forms... I love it all. I get asked often about my opinions on certain albums, types of music software, music books by artists that I work with.. They question is always the same "Blue, what do you think about this?" So I have decided to dedicate this blog to store my thoughts and reviews on anything relating to music.. Whether it is a topic that I am curious about, or something that one of you ask me about... I will be posting my thoughts (not that they matter!) to the world...

Respect.

MrBlue
www.myspace.com/basementtheory

No comments: